Silver Sands provides the best service and vacation rentals in Texas. We are staffed by local Vacation Planners and a full-service Operations team, who provide 24-hour support if an emergency arises during a guest stay.
Book direct and save! By booking directly through Silver Sands Vacation Rentals, either via our website or over the phone with a local Vacation Planner, guests will always receive the best rate available and save on fees from third-party sites.
Silver Sands Vacation Rentals does not accept bookings from guests under the age of 25. A 25+ guest must be present at the time of check-in and must be staying at the property throughout the duration of the rental.
Our team will email you your online rental agreement that will need to be electronically signed, along with information on travel insurance and any other pertinent details needed for your stay.
We allow for cancellations with full refund within 48 hours of booking the reservation. Please understand that if you call in to cancel after the initial 48 hours, you would forfeit any funds paid up to that point. We highly recommend the purchase of travelers insurance for your reservation that will cover you for unforeseen events like flight delays, road closures, hurricane evacuations, medical emergencies, loss of job, etc.
Check-In & Check-Out Process
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. You may request an early check-in; however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
Silver Sands Vacation Rentals is located at 2217 State Highway 361 Suite B, Port Aransas, TX 78373.
- All linens such as sheets, pillows, pillowcases, comforters/duvet covers (flat sheets, pillow and pillowcases are also provided for sleeper sofas).
- Each bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and bathmats (we provide 1 bath towel per guest with an additional 2). A starter kit of shampoo, conditioner and bars of soap are included.
- Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware, utensils, table settings and common appliances like stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker.
- A starter setup of two trash bags, one roll of paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent pods, dish soap and sponge (we suggest you bring additional of these items).
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar, etc.
- Extra trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper
- Coffee and coffee filters
- Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap)
- Laundry Detergent
- Beach Towels