Silver Sands provides
the best service and vacation rentals in Texas. We are staffed by local
Vacation Planners and a full-service Operations team, who provide 24-hour
support if an emergency arises during a guest stay.
Book direct and save! By
booking directly through Silver Sands Vacation Rentals, either via our website or over the
phone with a local Vacation Planner, guests will always receive the best rate
available and save on fees from third-party sites.
Silver Sands Vacation Rentals does not accept bookings from guests under the age of 25. A 25+ guest must be present at the time of check-in and must be staying at the property throughout the duration of the rental.
Our team will email you your online rental agreement that will need to be electronically signed, along with information on travel insurance and any other pertinent details needed for your stay.
- 30 Days or More Before Check-in: If we are notified of your intent to cancel 30 days or more before your check-in date, you will receive a refund minus our service fee, travel insurance, and taxes.
- 15-29 Days Before Check-in: If we are notified of your intent to cancel 15-29 days before your check-in date, you will receive a refund minus the service fee, travel insurance, taxes, and 50% of the total reservation rent.
- 14 Days or Less Before Check-in: If we are notified of your intent to cancel 14 days or less before your check-in date, there will be no refunds issued.
Check-In & Check-Out Process
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. You may request an early check-in; however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill your request.
Silver Sands Vacation Rentals is located at 2217 State Highway 361 Suite B, Port Aransas, TX 78373.
- All linens such as sheets, pillows, pillowcases, comforters/duvet covers (flat sheets, pillow and pillowcases are also provided for sleeper sofas).
- Each bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and bathmats (we provide 1 bath towel per guest with an additional 2). A starter kit of shampoo, conditioner and bars of soap are included.
- Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware, utensils, table settings and common appliances like stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker.
- A starter setup of two trash bags, one roll of paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent pods, dish soap and sponge (we suggest you bring additional of these items).
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar, etc.
- Extra trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper
- Coffee and coffee filters
- Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap)
- Laundry Detergent
- Beach Towels