Concierge Services in Port Aransas, TX
You don't have to plan your Port Aransas / Mustang Island vacation alone! Our team of local experts is here to make trip planning much easier through our concierge services.
Dreaming of your perfect Port Aransas getaway, but don't know where to start? Launch into the local life with our expert help! Be ready to “Get your feet wet” with true connoisseurs of local lifestyle.
The team here at Silver Sands is always here to help you, with whatever requests you might have to make your stay in Port Aransas more pleasant. Take a quick look through some of our most popular concierge services below and either give us a call or fill out the form to get the process started!
Please Note: Concierge services are only available to Silver Sands Vacation Rental guests and orders must be placed with at least 48-hour notice to be processed correctly.
Please call our office or email us if you have any questions.
Phone Number: 361-749-2600
Silver Sands Rental Golf Cart
Silver Sands Golf Cart Rentals is where you want to rent a golf cart in Port Aransas! Call us — or use our online reservation form — to reserve your new 4- or 6-passenger golf cart.
We are a family owned and operated business. We offer full service — you can rent a property with us, and we offer concierge service. Available 24/7.
Port Aransas Laws for Golf Carts
- Golf carts are considered motor vehicles. Most traffic laws apply to their operation, including, seat belt, open container and DWI laws.
- The beach road is a city street.
- Golf carts may not be operated on Highway 361, south of the intersection of Avenue G.
- Golf carts may only be operated by persons with a valid operator’s permit and/or driver’s license.
- Golf carts must move to the right and yield the right of way to faster moving vehicles.
- Golf carts may not be operated on any public sidewalk, pedestrian walkway, playground, public park, school ground, or other public recreational areas not designated for motor vehicle traffic.
- The driver and every occupant of a golf cart must remain seated in a seat designed to hold passengers while the golf cart is in motion.
- No person may ride in the lap of the driver or any other occupant.
Source: Scott Burroughs, Chief of Police, Port Aransas, Texas.
For more information, download Golf Cart Information and Regulations (PDF) from the City of Port Aransas.
Gear Rentals and Tours
Once you’ve made your accommodation reservation with us, we’re here for you each step of the way to assist with making sure your trip is a success from beginning to end. We have connections and years of local expertise that many other agencies lack. Expert insight = a better vacation. Sharing our knowledge to help design our guest’s dream vacations is something we’ve loved doing for over 10 years.
In an industry where quality and local expertise are everything, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you're working with island travel gurus. We know the best places to stay and the best places to play!
Here is a list of some of the service activities we can arrange for you:
- Surf Boards and Surfing Instruction
- Jet Ski Rentals
- Dolphin Watching
- Paddle Board Rentals
- Sandcastle Building
Your Personal Concierge plays a key role in your vacation because after all, who isn’t pressed for time with jobs and schedules? There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done, so we’re here to help! We offer a vast array of concierge services including (but not limited to) your grocery shopping and delivering.
Here's how it works!
1. Create your grocery and beverage list (or check items on our provided lists) and email to the address below at least ten (7) days in advance of your arrival. Be sure to provide a name, phone number, and email for order confirmation.
2. Once your order is received, we will contact you and request credit card information to get your personal shopper on the way. Once your total bill is known, we will send you an Online Invoice for payment. There is a 3.5% fee charged for all credit charge processing.
3. We will then coordinate your grocery delivery with your check in time and day. Provided the tenants before you depart on time, your groceries will be stocked in your pantry, cabinets, and refrigerator. If there is a conflict with prior tenant check out, your groceries will be kept safe and chilled as necessary and delivered as soon as the rental is available.
- Initial Orders- $50 plus 10% total cost of groceries and beverages
- Re-Orders during your stay- 10% total cost of groceries and beverages
Cancellation orders must be received at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date; otherwise, there will be $100 cancellation fee plus the total cost of groceries already purchased on your behalf.
Our philosophy is to shop for the best quality items while being ever mindful of the cost.
Please contact us for remail us your grocery and/or beverage order. If you need a form let us know and we will gladly send you one.
At Silver Sands Vacation Rentals, we are proud to offer concierge services for our guests. We take the hassle out of planning your Port Aransas adventures. Our island-centric services include but aren’t limited to: family activities, fishing charters, kayak and paddleboard rentals, golf cart rentals, restaurant reservations, golfing, island tours and more.
Spending your days in Port Aransas relaxing, while listening to the ocean waves and the coastal breezes, will be a constant reminder that you are far removed from the hustle and bustle of the real world. Our friendly staff will take time to provide varied activities and insights into the Port Aransas culture while your personal needs are attended to. Outstanding accommodations, services and a knowledgeable friendly staff are what set us apart.
Our goal is that each of our guests leaves our company as good friends and that their Port A vacation, with our help, exceeded their expectations.
The Luxury Vacation Rental Experience isn't complete without a full service Concierge to assist you with planning your activities.
Port Aransas and Mustang Island have an amazing amount of world class dining to choose from; part of the fun of your trip will be exploring the island's culinary scene. Please ask your Silver Sands specialist for restaurant recommendations and tips on the latest hot spots. You may want to dine at your private home most nights but let us make some dinner reservations for you too. Or play it by ear and let the Silver Sands staff call the restaurants for you once you are here.